|5 Mins||Decommission of Talisma Terminal Server||Jeff|
- CRM Team will be decommissioning the Terminal Server.
- Built mainly for those accessing via Macs
- Date: March 7th
- Soft decommissioning
- remove all access, but leave server on
- End users access will still be available via https://apps.oit.pdx.edu
- Instructions on OIT Website and on CRM website
- ACTION ITEM (Jeff): CRM Team will send separate email with list of users, letting them know the decommissioning date and alternative methods of access
CampusNexus CRM Talisma
(version 12.2 Released last week)
- Feature List (Jeff)
- What's in the release?
- Are these features Power Users need?
- Two Options
- Wait until v13.0 in late Spring 2019?
- Install 12.2
- Will require a Desktop Client Update - pushed out by CSA
- Installation Date?
- ACTION ITEM (Jeff): CRM Team will send out separate email with
Web Client Slowness Update
- We are moving the application to new servers.
- Servers are already built, currently working on networking and installation.
- No URL or any other changes noticeable to end users.
- Web Client will be on its own server when project is finished.
- Cut over will be done off hours
- Will kick logged in users off
Timeline: Testing will be completed next week.
ACTION ITEM (Jeff): Email will be sent out when formal cut over date/time is planned.
|10 Mins||Training 101||Crystal|
- Who would like additional training for self and/or staff
- What type of training would you like?
- Ongoing (Entry Level)
- 1-3 hours
- beginning of every term?
- new staff and new student workers
- One-time (Continuing/Advanced)
- One-on-one training for staff
- Group training for Team
New Documentation (ACTION ITEM: Power Users' feedback requested)
In-meeting Training Feedback
- Campaigns 101 would be best 1 on 1
- Interactions 101 would be helpful quarterly or monthly
- FA would not want training in the first 2 weeks
- Bill suggested monthly, by sign up.
Atlassian Service Desk
- New Ticketing System replacing RT (and the email email@example.com)
- RT will be non-functional after March 5, 2019
- Create ticket by calling the help desk (5-HELP) or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org (after March 5, 2019)
ACTION ITEM (CRM Team): Email will be sent out closer to Mar 5, with additional instructions/information.