With the exception of "Created By" use the following for Property Names and Logical Identifiers:
- Property Names for Date/Times use verbs or verb-prepositions.
- All other Property Names use nouns.
- Avoid SQL keywords and reserved words.
- Display names for Date/Times end in "On" for typically immutable properties such as "Created On". "At" or "In" could work also, but just use "On" for simplicity.
- Mutable Date/Time properties end in "Updated" eg "Last Updated".
- Logical Identifiers match the Property Name with camel case.
- Keep Logical Identifiers implementation agnostic.
- Logical Identifiers for one-to-one relationships end in "Fk".
- All other relationships p/fkeys end in "Id".